Turin Lingotto - Park of Health, Research and Innovation
- Timing: call for tender within 2023
- Total Surface Area: 42,210 sqm
- Gross Floor Area: 62,139 sqm
- Sector: Mixed use (residential, social housing, student housing, hospitality, offices, retail and equipment of general interest)
The Park of Health, Research and Innovation is located in a strategic position in the south-east section of Turin, Italy’s 4th largest city, between Lingotto railway station, “Italia ’61-Regione Piemonte” metro station, the Lingotto complex, once home to the Fiat Avio plant, the Polytechnic, and Eataly & Green Pea, markets dedicated to food & beverage. In the Park there is the integration of medical and scientific-hospital functions with the Oval Lingotto sports centre, built as an ice-skating venue for the 2006 Winter Olympics that now houses a conference and exhibition centre, the skyscraper of the new headquarters of Piedmont Region, the area owned by FS Sistemi Urbani, that covers a surface of 42,210 sqm, and the new Lingotto bridge-station (+9,000 sqm of retail GFA), that will connect the Park of Health, Research and Innovation with the railway line.
Inside the FS Sistemi Urbani area it is possible to build 62,139 sqm of GFA with the following mix of functions:
- minimum 30% residential (15% social housing and 15% student housing);
- minimum 20% hospitality, offices and retail;
- maximum 50% equipment of general interest
Why should you invest?
- Investing in an asset located in a strategic area in constant development and with high accessibility which offers an interesting mixed use for a total GFA of 62,139 sqm.
- A huge hub including the main hospital of Turin, medical university and research centre will be developed in this area (deadline 2026);
- Urban regulatory plan for the development of the area already approved through different agreements (clear volumes, costs, burdens and duties);
- High concentration of strategic functions;
- Train Stations with high speed, regional and suburban railway service (Lingotto and Porta Nuova);
- M1 Metro Line.
- Total area: 42,210 sqm (GFA: 62,139 sqm)
- Sector: mixed use of minimum 30% residential (15% social housing and 15% student housing), minimum 20% hospitality, offices and retail and maximum 50% equipment of general interest
- Torino-Caselle Airport: 23,8 Km
- Porta Nuova HS train station: 4,8 Km
- Porta Susa HS train station: 6 Km
- Motorway: 3 Km
- Bus/Tram: 0 Km
- Underground: less than 1 Km (“Italia ’61–Regione Piemonte” metro station)
Type of contract
Sale of full ownership
Ownership: Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group
We are looking for: investors interested in developing the area (call for tenders within 2023)