- Timing: call for tender within 2023
- Total Surface Area: 7,130 sqm (Area of the lot for sale)
- Gross Floor Area: 26,200 sqm
- Sector: Mixed use (office and retail)
An investment opportunity in the heart of the most important intermodal node of the Capital. The transformation of the urban area around the New Rome Tiburtina HS Railway Station, is part of a Programme Agreement between the FS Italiane Group and the Municipality of Rome. FS Sistemi Urbani, in charge of the development, has sold 3 lots to BNP Paribas, for a new headquarter, to Sapienza University, for new engineering laboratories, and to a hotel developer. On the east side, adjacient to the station, a new lot is proposed for sale. This will be an anticipation of a greater transformation which is currently under discussion with the Municipality of Rome, after FS Sistemi Urbani, presented a proposal for a modification of the Urban Plan. The strategy is to densify the Tiburtina hub by concentrating building rights owned by FS Italiane Group to create a new modern district with a flexible and varied functional mix (office, retail, hospitality, residential...), a park and a pedestrian bridge connection to the neighborhood district.
Why should you invest?
- Investing in an asset located in a strategic area in constant development with important infrastructures already activated and strategic functions;
- High accessibility: Rome Tiburtina HS railway station with high speed trains (reach Milan in less than 3 hours), regional and suburban railway services (reach “Leonardo da Vinci” International Airport in 30/45 minutes), Metro B subway, bus station (International, national, regional and urban busses), A24 motorway.
- the last lot available with the closest position to the station and with an existing preliminary project already approved, ready to be developed
- Proximity to the new developing district of Pietralata (sports stadium, hospitality and MICE, technopole, student housing, ISTAT headquarter...)
- “Leonardo Da Vinci” International Airport (FCO): 30 Km
- “G. B. Pastine” International Airport (CIA): 29 Km
- Rome Termini HS railway station: 4 km
- A24 motorway: 0,5 km
- Rome Tiburtina HS railway station: 0 Km
- Public transport (metro and bus): 0 km
Type of contract
Sale of full ownership
Ownership: Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group
We are looking for: investors interested in developing the area (call for tenders within 2023)